Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) publishes examination center notice for upcoming TSLC regular and partial examination.
The examinations are going to held from Sharwan 31, 2075.
Click Here to know the exam routine of TSLC 2075
The first shift is going to be held from 7:00 AM onwards whereas the second shift is going to be held from 2:00 PM onwards.
Find the exam centers in the notice below:
काठमाडौँ, माघ ६ गते । त्रिभुवन विश्वविद्यालयले सबै आंगिक क्याम्पसलाई सूचना प्रविधिमैत्री बनाउन स्मार्ट बोर्ड र निःशुल्क वाइफाइको प्रबन्ध शुरु गरेको छ ।
विश्वविद्यालयले स्मार्ट बोर्ड खरिदका लागि प्रतिक्याम्पस रु एक लाखका दरले रकम व्यवस्था गरेको छ भने कीर्तिपुरस्थित त्रिवि केन्द्रीय कार्यालय, केन्द्रीय विभाग र क्याम्पसमा निःशुल्क वाइफाइ एवं विद्युतीय शासन (इ गभर्नेन्स)का लागि कूल रु १० करोड विनियोजन गरेको छ ।
विगतमा कालोपाटीमा शिक्षकले लेख्दै मेट्दै गर्दा विद्यार्थीले टिप्न नभ्याउने र मेटिइसकेपछि फेरि बुझाउनुपर्ने हुन्थ्यो भने स्मार्ट बोर्ड पहिला लेखिएमा सामग्री पछि दोहो¥याएर विद्यार्थीलाई देखाउन सकिन्छ ।
त्रिविले चालु आवमा स्मार्ट बोर्ड खरिदका लागि क्याम्पसले रकम माग्ने क्रम शुरु भएको योजना महाशाखाका प्रमुख प्रा डा ऋदिशकुमार पोखरेलले जानकारी दिनुभयो । हाल त्रिविमा ६० आंगिक र १०८५ सम्बन्धन प्राप्त क्याम्पस छन् । सो बारेमा गत पुस २८ मा प्रदेश नं ७ को धनगढीमा भएको क्याम्पस प्रमुखको भेलामा अभिमुखीकरण गरिएको र अन्य प्रदेशमा पनि क्रमशः भेला हुने प्रमुख प्रा डा पोखरेलले बताउनुभयो । तर यसवारे उपत्यकाकै कतिपय क्याम्पसले जानकारी पाउन नसकेको जनाएको छ ।
उहाँले नियमित अध्ययन गर्न समय नपाउने विद्यार्थीका लागि विश्वमा प्रचलित खुला र दूर सिकाइ (ओडिएल) कक्षा सञ्चालन गरिएको पनि बताउनुभयो । यस्तै विद्यार्थीलाई एसएमएसबाट मार्कसिट हेर्न मिल्ने तथा अनलाइनमार्फत फारम भर्ने व्यवस्था गरिएको प्रमुख डा पोखरेलले बताउनुभयो ।
त्रिविले कीर्तिपुरस्थित आफ्ना निकाय र देशभरिका आंगिक क्याम्पसमा प्रविधिको सहज पहुँच गराउन नेपाल टेलिकमसँग २०७३ पुस २२ मा सम्झौता गरेको थियो ।
रजिष्ट्रार डिल्लीराम उप्रेतीले गत साउन २९ मा सम्पन्न त्रिविसभामा प्रस्तुत र पारित आव २०७४÷२०७५ को कार्यक्रम तथा बजेटमा शिक्षण क्रियाकलापमा प्रविधिको प्रयोगको विस्तार र उपत्यका बाहिर सेमेष्टर प्रणालीलाई क्रमशः लागू गर्ने विषयलाई प्राथमिकता दिइएको छ ।
पाटन संयुक्त क्याम्पसका प्रमुख डा माधव गौतमले स्मार्ट बोर्ड ल्याउने तयारीमा आफूहरु रहेको बताउँदै त्यसका लागि बजेट बढाउनुपर्नेमा जोड दिनुभयो । “विश्वस्तरको शिक्षाका लागि सूचना प्रविधिको उच्चतम प्रयोग गर्नैपर्छ, हामी पुस्तकाललाई पनि विद्युतीय बनाउने प्रक्रियामा छौँ,” उहाँले भन्नुभयो ।
ठमेलस्थित सरस्वती क्याम्पसका प्रा रामहरि लम्सालले प्रविधिमैत्री भएर पढाउँदा विद्यार्थी र शिक्षकबीचको अन्तक्र्रिया थप प्रभावकारी हुने बताउनुभयो । सो क्याम्पसले हाल फ्लेक्स बोर्डमार्फत शिक्षण क्रियाकलाप गर्दै आएको छ ।
Class XI Result Published, 2074 . National Education Board has published the result of Grade 11,
Students can directly see the result from online. Click on the given Image or Link to see the Result on your own.
How to See Result:
Click on Above Image or Here ===>> SEE RESULT NOW <=======
Nepal Electricity Authority ( NEA ) has published the Result of the Written Examinations. The Exam was taken by Lok Sewa Ayog ( Public Service Commission).
The Copy of the Result can also be obtained from the official website of Nepal Electricity Authority. Below is the given details of the result published in Gorkhapatra Online on January 9, 2018.
Congratulations to all the passed candidates.
Examination Routine For Class 10 Examination.
Examination Controller Office, Sanothimi Bhaktapur has issued the Examination Routine For Class 10 Students for Regular, Exemted and Technical Subjects.
The Details of the Routine is Given below
The routine is published on Gorkhapatra National Daily Newspaper, 21 December 2017.
We are Looking for two Content Writers to help us out with our marketing.
Job Description for Content Writer
– write up creative & fun ad description that will be posted on the website. Use the same sample on different ads by modifying language structure.
– Help create sample emails to be sent out to partners or companies ( we will provide sample emails)
– Creative Headlines or description for partner’s listings
– Create listings and post it to local classified website on regular basis
– All writings should reflect the company’s mission + ambiance ( Creative + Fun + Learning)
– Picture Editing (Brightness + Sharpness + Resizing )
Note: This job is for two candidates who are looking for a long-term growth within the company. Opportunity to grow in rank and salary.
One can take advantage using his/her leisure time to learn and trained oneself as a developer (if interested, full support will be provided by company).
Paid training will be provided.
Starting Salary: 8,000 plus bonus
Work from home. flexible working hours. We will soon open an office in Kathmandu as we expand.
How To Apply?
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are looking to work as a team for Canada based startup company and looking for self-growth as well as growth within the company.
From the meeting conducted in 2074/8/1, and on the decision made by the management, the Exam had been conducted and the result is published.
Below are the list of results and we congratulate everyone who has passed the exam. The next skill examination is scheduled as per the date given below.
Notice to Fill up the Form For BScCSIT , Examination Form, Details Given in the Paper cutting below:
Agriculture and Forestry University, dean office, Rampur Chitwan announces new admissions for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.Sc Ag) for the academic year 2074/2075.
Candidates willing to seat for entrance examination are requested to fill the online form with Marksheet, Character certificate, Citizenship photocopy and passport size photos.
Entrance exam and form Fee:
- Rs. 2,500 (for one place)
- Rs. 3,000 (for two places)
- Rs. 3,500 (for three places)
Minimum eligibility for admission: After passing SLC or equivalent examination, the candidate must have passed I.Sc (Science/Agriculture), 10+2 Science/Agriculture or equivalent examination and studied English, Chemistry, Biology of 100 marks each and Physics & Mathematics of 50 marks each and secured at least 50%. Students who do not fulfill this eligibility requirement will not be allowed to take part in the examination.
- Entrance exam form distribution and submission: 2074 Ashoj 22 to 2074 Kartik 17.
- Entrance Exam: 2074 Kartik 25
- Entrance Exam Time: 11 am onwards
For more information go to the official website: http://www.afu.edu.np or
Entrance examination center: Dean office, Agriculture faculty, Rampur, Chitwan, Nepal and other places will be fixed later.
DV 2019 USA, Apply Now
Applying is FREE: There is NO FEE to enter the DV lottery.
The Department of State administers the Congressionally-mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program annually. Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides for a class of immigrants known as “diversity immigrants” from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. For Fiscal Year 2019, 50,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be available. There is no cost to register for the DV program.
Applicants who are selected in the program (“selectees”) must meet simple but strict eligibility requirements to qualify for a diversity visa. The Department of State determine selectees through a randomized computer drawing. The Department of State distributes diversity visas among six geographic regions and no single country may receive more than seven percent of the available DVs in any one year.
The application period for the 2019 Diversity Visa (DV) program opens at noon Eastern Standard Time, October 3, 2017 (9:45 pm local time in Nepal; Ashwin 17, 2074 B.S.), and closes at noon, Eastern Standard Time, November 7, 2017 (10:45 pm local time; Kartik 21, 2074 B.S.). We strongly encourage DV program entrants to apply early!
Completing your Electronic Entry for the DV-2019 Program
Apply online: Entries for the 2019 Diversity Visa lottery must use the electronic Diversity Visa entry form (E-DV) at www.dvlottery.state.gov during the registration period.
There is no cost to submit an E-DV form.
- Name – last/family name, first name, middle name – exactly as on your passport.
- Gender – male or female.
- Birth date – day, month, year.
- City where you were born.
- Country where you were born – Use the name of the country currently used for the place where you were born.
- Country of eligibility for the DV program – Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. Your country of eligibility is not related to where you live or your nationality, if it is different from your country of birth. If you were born in a country that is not eligible, please review the Frequently Asked Questions to see if there is another way you may be eligible.
- Entrant photograph(s) – Recent photographs (taken within the last six months) of yourself, your spouse, and all your children. See Submitting a Digital Photograph for compositional and technical specifications.
- Mailing Address – In Care Of
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Postal Code/Zip Code
- Country where you live today.
- Phone number (optional).
- Email address – An email address to which you have direct access, and will continue to have direct access after we notify selectees in May of next year. If your entry is selected and you respond to the notification of your selection through the Entrant Status Check, you will receive follow-up email communication from the Department of State notifying you that details of your immigrant visa interview are available on Entrant Status Check. The Department of State will never send you an email telling you that you have been selected for the DV program. See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information about the selection process.
- Highest level of education you have achieved, as of today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school, no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, (8) Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral level courses, and (10) Doctorate. See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information about educational requirements.
- Current marital status – (1) Unmarried, (2) married and my spouse is NOT a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), (3) married and my spouse IS a U.S. citizen or U.S. LPR, (4) divorced, (5) widowed, or (6) legally separated. Enter the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth of your spouse, and a photograph of your spouse meeting the same technical specifications as your photo.
- Number of children – List the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth for all living unmarried children under 21 years of age, regardless of whether they are living with you or intend to accompany or follow to join you, should you immigrate to the United States. Submit individual photographs of each of your children using the same technical specifications as your own photograph.
Be sure to include:
- all living natural children;
- all living children legally adopted by you; and,
- all living step-children who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your
- electronic entry, even if you are no longer legally married to the child’s parent, and even if the child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you.