Job Opportunity in Canada
Company: Modern Pro Contracting Inc.
Position: Construction Project Coordinator
Organization: Modern Pro Contracting Inc.
Location: Toronto, Canada
Duration: 78 Weeks
Salary: 45000 CAD per year
Coordinate, plan and organize sub-contractors on a daily basis, as well as building long-term relationships with sub contractors and potential clients.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones, as well as monitor projects.
- Purchase of building materials and report to project manager.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Hire and supervise subcontractors and staff.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate changes to contracts with architects, consultants, clients
PREFERRED: Civil engineering, Business administration
PREFERRED: Client servicing, Internet usage, Community Development, Team Management, Time Management, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Project Management, Construction Engineering, Adaptability, Leadership, Business Intelligence
Nationalities: No preferences
Study Levels: Bachelor
1. Apply 2. Initial screening 3. Interview 4. Second-round interview 5. Welcome to Canada!
Apply for OHIP after 3 months
HOW TO APPLY
Host AIESEC office
AIESEC in TORONTO